Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things are getting bad. Please send chocolate.

Up early (on time) this morning, and it hurts. 06:20 was not designed to be seen be mortal man.

I was out last night with my wife. We had a lovely meal, really enjoyed the food; however, I think I could have been better company. Things at work weren't great yesterday. The factor in my days seems to be inversely proportional to the number of meetings I have. Yesterday, I had too many. I also got told off because something I've been telling people since March will be available end Q1 2009 won't be available until, shock horror, end Q1 2009. Roadmaps be damned, someones having a tantrum beause they want their software now damnit!

Not that anyones just looking for excuses to justify their political motives. No, surely not.

Anyway, moving on. I'll be spending the evening wrapping presents for my darliing wife, and watching some movie she wouldn't approve of. Just need to get through today. Thankfully, I haven't got any meetings until this afternoon, so I might get some work done, and have a shot at a good day.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...