Thursday, December 11, 2008

Positive(ly knackered)

Feeling better today, not happy by any stretch, but more positive. I was working until 21:15 yesterday, giving me a 13 hour workday, or 14.5 hours if you include the morning travel. I spent the last 2 talking. Talking a lot. A number of things cleared and crystalised. A direction was discussed. Things may actually work.

As a result of all that means I didn't get anything else done yesterday. I finished work, spoke to my wife, spoke to my Mum, had some soup (a *lot* of soup), and went to bed. Back up again at 06:20, and meeting my wife for lunch.

Tired, and hoping that glimmer of light in the tunnel isn't the first sign of an approaching train!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...