Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday? Are you sure?

Driving home last night I could have sworn it was Friday. I feel I've done enough this week for it to have been Friday. However, reality dawned quick enough, and, once again, it was Wednesday.

So I did what any sane and normal person would do, I went swimming. 40 lengths or 1km later I painfully pulled / rolled out of the pool and tried to command my muscles to show enough dignity as I made my way to the showers. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt too much this morning.

Went home, and had a late curry before things get a bit blurred. I know little one was up, and I know my wife was sitting with her. I moved some bedding around so they could both go to the spare bed. I'm sure there was a drink involved, but I really wasn't with it. Whilst I know it was late, I can't recall the time, and eventually I must have just crashed.

Next thing I knew the alarm was going off, my wife was asleep next to me, and little one was in her cot. I don't remember any of that happening. I also had a headache. Earlier night called for tonight!

Work continues as always. I have constant meetings today, but should achieve most of what I need to. Ready for working from home tomorrow, and the earlier start to the weekend due to the lack of travelling.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...