Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Off again

Almost forgot to post this morning! My mind just isn't with it. I did get up on time, I did manage to get my wife a hot drink for the first time this week, but the old grey matter is working on auto pilot.

Life continues apace. Little one has started responding to me on the phone. She knows it's me, and says "hiya", "dada", and "appy" when prompted. Makes me smile every time.

Two late working nights for me so far this week. 20:00 and 20:30 is when I've got home this week. That, with early mornings is taking its toll. I'm working from home on Friday though which makes things easier. Means I have to go to the dentist though.

The study continues to clear. A small amount of filing has amassed, and the in tray has a few things in it to deal with. Hopefully I'll get away on time today, and sort it out this evening. We can finally aim to have a clear paperwork load.

I have an interesting view on life goals!

Approaching the end of the line for this mornings journey. Not too cramped today. Time to see what meetings I have, and face the deluge of overnight e-mail.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...