Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday catch up

No post yesterday due to other working arrangements. This also meant I didn't read any of my RSS feeds. So catch up this morning has taken a while.

Live music reviews, backup strategies, and lifestyle changes have all been on my reading list this morning. I wasn't won over by the description of the electro/techno duo who get steaming drunk and smoke during their act. The backup strategy was rubbish (it hadn't worked), and the lifecycle changes called for me to cut 120 minutes of 'spare' time from my day. What 120 minutes of 'spare' time would that be then?

I have a training course this morning. I don't know what in, nor where. Should be interesting.

I plan to finish organising a stag do this week too. Ah, that'll be the 'spare' time I don't have then.

At least I'm not too tired today. Yet.


------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...