Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Run down

Off yesterday. The sore throat I've had for the last few days, and a cough that developed Monday, combined to give me a bad night, compounding weeks (years) of poor sleep to leave me incapable yesterday morning. I eventually got up just after 11, had a shower, watched "The Incredible Hulk", phoned work a couple of times, and generally took it easy. In the afternoon, my wife and I managed a little shopping, and the fresh air certainly helped.

I'd love to say we got an early night, but we didn't. Little one needed a nap in the afternoon (which, with my Mother-in-law babysitting, was how we got to go shopping), and wasn't ready to go to sleep until later. She shared some food with us all, had a couple of books, a couple of abortive attempts to sleep, a number of cuddles, and finally went down after 9. When we did, finally, get to bed, I woke once with the cough, but slept fine the rest of the time. I feel a lot better today!

That's it really. A lazy day, and no real news. Journey is slow this morning, I'm already over 15 minutes behind schedule, but it's ticking along. Roll on the next holiday!


------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...