Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday comes around again

Had a good weekend. My brother visited, and we thoroughly bored him with our mundane lives. A trip to the park, a wander around town (whilst I got my hair cut), a trip to the supermarket. We know how to entertain!

We did pop along to the pub on Saturday evening and had a good chat. So not all bad.

Sunday saw us visiting an indoor soft play area, and then heading home for some play time whilst I cooked dinner. After that I helped load up our old TV for him, and then he was off. Probably with a sigh of relief.

As soon as he had gone, I loaded up little one and headed to B&Q. (Yep, I know how to show my daughter an exciting time!) I got some vine eyes for wiring up outside, and some turps for cleaning. Meanwhile, my wife got on with sorting out our poor neglected garden.

When we got back, little one was tellytubbied, and I joined my wife outside. With frequent checks on the TV watcher, we got some pots moved, a new plant in, and the existing climbers strung up.

Its was food and bed for little one then (who went down quite quickly for a change), a quick meal for us (and the days washing up in the kitchen), and then relax. We've finally finished season 3 of Battlestar Gallactica, so it's off to Ugly Betty, and some backlogged Sky+ stuff now.

A quick nappy change for little one brought the weekend to a close, and a welcome nights sleep.

Tired this mroning, for a change, but not too bad. Another week starts. Wonder what this one will bring.


------------------

1 comment:

Al said...

Did the turps work?

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...