Friday, October 03, 2008

Lucky

Driving to the station this morning I was stopped and held up at every possible point, and arrived for 32 past train at 35 past. Taking a gentle stroll into the ticket office I found the train was delayed until 38 past! Walking to the end of the platform, the door stopped just as I reached that bit of the platform. Couldn't have been timed better.

Last night was another tough one. Squeaks at 03:04 were easily quieted and peace returned until 04:04 (she must have a timer in that head of hers) when it took several trips up and down stairs for milk, rice cakes, and more rice cakes, plus 2 applications of bonjela to get her back to bed. She woke briefly twice more, both of which were quickly soothed. There'll be a tired house today.

More meetings today, not many, but some long ones.

Other than that, nowt much to report. Tired, weekend coming, brother visiting.


Note: I've just checked my inbox, and found that this didn't get sent this morning, so here we go again...
------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...