Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pressure

So, in response to the dozens of comments I got yesterday, here's a minute by minute breakdown of my journey, followed by an exhaustive list of all my meetings! :p

Ok, so really. Erm. It's Wednesday. Hump day. Not much news on a Wednesday. The weekend is but a distant memory, and the coming one a long way off. Even if this one does signify the start of my holiday. I did mention my holiday, right? Thought so.

I've spent bits (odd minutes whilst waiting for things to run) of the last few days being geeky. I now have my systems reporting system metrics into my central box for collation. My main systems are running network analysis applications monitoring my traffic. And a seperate app is monitoring network header info to track my internet usage. I've also locked down my web server to deny outside access to some of these things. Now all I need is a simple page to access all these apps from. Shouldn't take long.

Being geeky aside, there's not much else going on. Little one decided 04:16 was the right time to get up and demand a drink, but she settled twenty minutes later, and whilst she murmured a few times during the rest of the morning, she was still out when I went to work.

The site was hit by 86 visitors the other day. Appears that my R.E.M. set list was quite popular. 45 visitors the day after. I'm guessing I'll be back down to 4-6 pretty soon. Be nice if 1 or 2 stayed though.

Those voting buttons seem to be next to useless. I know for certain that they aren't counting every click. Some don't seem to be counting ANY click! I'll take a look and see if I can work out where it might have gone wrong. At least I can say it's not my code.

Right, time to get to it. Fun fun fun right?

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...