Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tough one

It can only be Thursday again. I tried to swipe through the oyster gate with my work pass. That's not going to work. Then I tried my ticket holder even though I've had one of those barclaycard all-in-one things for months in my wallet. I eventually sorted it out. I may not be entirely with it!

I know meetings are a boring topic, but bear with me. Why did I have no real meetings at the beginning of the week, a normal amount at the middle, and then 2 days of practically no gaps for the end of the week? Is there a conspiracy to send me on holiday as dead as possible? I even have one tomorrow at 08:00. I'm going to have to get up at 05:53 to make it! Then they put a meeting at the other end of the day so I can't even go home early! Grrr.

Did I mention I was going on holiday by the way? I did? Really? Oh, ok. For 2 weeks? Ok, I'll shut up. Tomorrow. :p

Can't think of much else, and I'm now so crammed in I can hardly type. So, until tomorrow...

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...