Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick one

The usual Monday morning problem of too many feeds and not enough time has left me with 6 minutes to blog. Not enough time to do justice to the weekend, so I won't.

I'm tired, but no more than usual. Rain through the night disturbed me, and I'm not 100% in the health department. Nothing worrying, just worn down malaise. A holiday will help. Luckily I have one of them coming up soon.

Work beckons. A slightly easier week (I hope) before a 3 day weekend. My parents are visiting, and we have a party for my wife's Mum's birthday, and her wedding anniversary. Should be busy!

I may write about the weekend later, but, as always when I say that, it'll probably be tomorrow.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...