Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday again. Already?

Another week rolls to a close and I'm knackered before the final day begins.

My daughter woke, crying, at about 01:20, and needed settling. 2 minutes of soothing and stroking sorted her out; my sleep pattern was shot.

An hour or so later my wife was talking to my daughter asking her to settle down. I sat up and patiently explained that our daughter was asleep in another room.

3 something saw a toilet call. A true sign I'm not sleeping well. I have to be really light to allow my body to wake me up (or for my body to even consider waking me up!)

Slightly later I had my, now common, breathing problems, so woke up and sucked on the inhaler.

Then the alarm went off.

----

Today sees a production issue with one of my systems, the usual scattering of meetings, and the need to create a couple of reports. Roll on tomorrow I say.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...