Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Normal service is resumed

Right, now the rant is out of the way, here's a normal daily update.

Tired.

That's about normal, isn't it?

Spent too long sorting the phone out last night, so got very little else done. I had hoped to get fully up to date on the paperwork, but the in-tray remained untouched. I did manage to make the bed and do some ironing, but at the cost of going to sleep after midnight.

This morning was tough, hit snooze, then turned the alarm off all together and forgot to get up. Managed, somehow, to wake with enough time, just, to get dressed and get to the train. So I'm on time, but paying the price. Still, 3 day weekend approaching, and our holiday isn't too far away.

Another fun day awaits me. Time to put some perceptions right. Make sure I get credit for a large piece of work that someone else has gone and sold to the boss. They've sold the idea, but I've done all the work. Not happy. Don't know how to fix this one fully, but I'll at least make sure that my immediate peers know the truth.

Anyway, I'm in danger of ranting again; and the journey is almost over. Time to focus and get on with it.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...