Friday, July 04, 2008

Another Friday, another week

Time keeps ticking by. Where do the weeks go? It seems only yesterday I had over 100 days on my homepage countdown until my wife's birthday. Now there's about a month.

On the health side of things, my wheezing has completely cleared up. Thankfully. As have my itchy eyes. I'm still sneezing quite a bit, but the levels of irritation have dropped substantially. If I could now work out what caused all the problems. Fore-warned is fore-armed.

Everything seems to be slowly coming together. Our garden is looking good; and, with some good weather this weekend will have a playhouse in it by Monday. After months of decorating work all the rooms are starting to look tidy; which in turn makes them easier to clean (if we're given the time!). I was looking round our kitchen last night just before bed, and then went through to the dining room, and finally the lounge, and I thought, "It probably was worth it."

Out tonight after work. It'll be good to get out and relax a bit. Next week is report week and I'm only here 4 days, so it'll be compressed and stressy. Off for a week and a day at the end of it though.

Slowly feeling a little less tired. I'm not getting any more sleep, but what I'm getting seems to be doing the job. It certainly makes a difference when the little one sleeps through to a reasonable hour. My poor, long suffering wife could do with more rest though. Our darling daughter may be an angel through the night, but she's certainly making up for it during the day. Very clingy at the moment, and that headstrong Nixon attitude is coming to the fore. Tantrums at 16 months, boy are we looking forward to the 2's!

That about wraps it up I think. Just over 10 minutes away from work; the tube is not too busy this morning. Fallout from a desk move awaits me. Shouldn't be too bad. Then, preperation for next weeks reports, e-mails, and the inevitable meetings. Then fun. Woo.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...