Thursday, July 03, 2008

Afternoon posts

I may as well accept it. Writing in the afternoon just doesn't work for me. I have my RSS feeds, a free paper, and a hot carriage to deal with. This on top of a full day just doesn't present a good state of mind when it comes to composing posts.

Left late today. Thankfully the meeting and discussions that led to this were productive. Got to the train to find it rammed with no buffet car to lean in. However, on arrival at my interchange I found that my normal train was heavily delayed and I ended up catching it anyway. So, whilst late, I'm no later than I would have been!

Yay.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...