Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Post without a clever title

Feeling contemplative this morning. A little down. Can't put my finger on it, and I'm sure it'll pass quickly enough.

We got to bed at an almost reasonable hour, but the 03:15 botty call put paid to a good nights sleep. The wake up call at 05:00 didn't help much either. I slept in a bit, but not enough.

I need a holiday. I can feel it. I've always thrived under stress, but stress when you have to get other people to do the work whilst still being accountable is a different kettle of fish. Stress where I can't do anything to directly resolve it is taking it's toll. I need a break. And some sleep; but not as much as I did, the weekend helped.

Anyhow, enough of this. Time to kick in to life. I need some suggestions. TV shows worth watching. We're just starting Battlestar Gallactica season 2, but I have an issue with the second disk, so we're stuck for a while. I did download Dexter, but that only lasted 7 minutes before it was turned off. Ugly Betty and Bones are due for release in September, Lost is December. We need something to fill the gap. Any suggestions?

Other than that, work continues in our garden, the end is distant, but in sight. The interior is on hold briefly, but it too is soon to be finished. Then all we have to do is keep everything clean, tidy and maintained!

Work approacheth, and another day of meetings, decisions, and justifications beckons. Fun.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...