Friday, June 20, 2008

In closing

The week draws to a close, but I know it's going to go out with a fight.

I've got issues to deal with at work (although I have the bare bones of a plan there is still the human factor to deal with), other issues at work (more meetings, more e-mails, I can see this one spiraling out of control), and my breathing is playing up.

Hayfever has never really bothered me, but this year it is. My eyes itch constantly (except for about 10 minutes after I use eye drops), I sneeze constantly, and I am forever blowing my nose. This has been going on for a month now, and I'm sick of it.

Recently, it has added a dry cough, and a whole heap of wheezing to it's bag of tricks. This is not just annoying, but worrying too. And last night it interrupted not just my sleep, but my wifes. This will not do. Time to see someone about it.

Problem is, I don't know what's causing it. There are obviously no animals in the house (ankle biters aside!), and the amount of pollen on the underground, and in our air conditioned building at work doesn't warrant the reactions I'm having. It seems to get worse at 18:00 every night whether I'm at home or on a train, and is always better in a morning, almost non existant in the afternoon. In short, it's not behaving like any other reaction I've had before.

So, good luck to the Docs on tracking this one down!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...