Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tough day

Inspiration has left for the day. Motivation is lacking too. I know I have a day with almost back to back meetings ahead of me. I also have an operational crisis to avert. Doing both in the same day may be tricky to say the least!



Even with all that ahead of me, the temptation to roll over and hide under the duvet was fairly easily ignored. I guess they DO pay me enough to get out of bed in a morning!



Thankfully my daughter slept through last night, and went down fairly early too, so I got to lights out at 10:40. Still, the weeks (months) of disturbed nights, including a couple this week, don't disappear after one nights kip (especially when you have to get up at 06:23!) so I'm still on the knackered side. It's bearable though, like an annoying itch, not a missing limb!



People issues are going to make today extra special. No details, suffice to say politics and incompetence (or possibly laziness) will come into play at various stages.



On reflection, maybe the duvet was a better option after all.



------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...