Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not much happening

I haven't got much to write about today. Uneventful journies and too many meetings have sapped my creative process.

One things that I do have to put down is how brilliant my wife has been recently. Running around to garden centres, digging, planting, re-potting. At the weekend, I may have dug the trench and removed the earth, but it was my wife who humped the top soil into place and did the planting. Since then she has re-potted a number of our existing plants, and yesterday helped our hired gardener dig 2 new beds, and transplant a bush from pot to earth. I look forward to getting home every evening just to see what new garden features we'll have today.

I'm off to physio this evening for a second session on my foot. Ever since I got orthotics to correct my pro-nateing the muscle at the back of my arch won't stop hurting. I'm sure it's something to do with the inserts rucking up my sock, but as long as they can get it to stop hurting I'll be happy.

Right, that's it. My life is uninteresting at the moment; no commuter rage, no rants at the world, just a desire for sleep.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...