Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Another day, another weight drop

11 St 12.4 lb this morning. Nice.

I went for another 3 mile run last night, but may have over done things as a result. My calf muscles are in agony, and walking is an extremely painful experience! I may settle for a 1.2 miler tonight. Or even a night off! Makes me feel I should take up swimming or cycling as an alternative, but where's the time?

Anyway, another day, another set of protein meals. Fat free yogurt for breakfast, and I think half a roast chicken for lunch. Fancy something warm for a change. It'll be gruel for tea (oat bran and fat free fromage frais). Joy.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...