Monday, October 04, 2010

Monday 04th October - Day 106 (Week 16)

On the scales this morning: 11 stone 5 pounds. Delta from last week: 1 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 45 and a quarter pounds.

Another quick one. Weight loss has slowed down. This is in part down to me getting bored! All my clothes fit, except my trousers which I'm getting too small for (!) The end is in sight, my BMI is in the "normal" range, the drive is fading. I'll carry on, but whether the final 1 st 2 lb will all come off I don't know. The goal was always to get around 10 st 3 to 10 st 8. I think I'll get to the range, maybe not the bottom of it.

Corrected some copy and paste errors with the post this morning. Somehow I missed week 5 in my posts and skipped straight to week 6, so this is week 16 for the second time. The total weight loss is also correct as per the spreadsheet (

This week sees a renewed effort around my exercise. I hoped to go out for a run yesterday, but circumstances got in the way. I'm off out today, then hope to get another on later in the week, then a new route and new distance on Sunday. The only decent weight loss I get these days is after a run, so any hope of hitting my goal is dependent on some running.

Read a nice article the other day (that I haven't followed up on) saying that for males under 5 ft 8 (I'm 5 ft 7) with a weight under 160 pounds (mine is 159) has less than 2% body fat. Nice if it's true! I certainly don't seem to have a lot of excess bits anymore.

Right then, 16 lbs to go. Hopefully it won't take 16 weeks!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...