Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday 20th September -Day 91 (Week 15)

On the scales this morning: 11 stone 7 pounds. Delta from last time: 1 and a quarter pounds. Total weight loss to date: 42 and three quarter pounds.

Obviously I missed a week. This time last week we were in France, and I was on my way to 11 st 11.75 lb! We returned on Wednesday, and I've stuck to mainly protein and water since. The excess has gone, and the trend is still in the right direction.

I can now say that I've lost over 3 stone. I actually hit that milestone before we went on holiday, but it was quickly reversed by a diet of French bread, wine, and sweet treats. Now I'm back on the wagon, and looking towards a 10 at the start of my weight. Another 2 or 3 weeks should do it.

Now, onwards. I think I'll have chicken for lunch. For a change.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...