Monday, July 05, 2010

Monday 5th July - Day 15 (Week 3)

On the scales this morning: 13 stones 7 and three quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 2.5 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 14.5 pounds. Last week was a week of small moves and static pauses. On the first day of veg and protein I put on 2.25 pounds, and then promptly lost it the following day! You can track the rest here.

The diet itself is going well enough. The addition of veg days certainly helps add some variation. I made myself a chicken, tomato and mushroom dish which was very tasty, and have had two lots of home made chicken soup with lots of cabbage, carrot and pepper.

The problem day this week was Wednesday; we were visited at work by a couple of sales people for a product we were interested in, and after the demo they took us out for lunch. I ordered a chicken and mushroom dish with a side salad, and I asked them to leave the sauce off. They didn't! I scraped as much of it off as possible, and got away with it, but it certainly highlights the problems of eating out on this diet.

I have now hit my first goal (self imposed) of 13 st 8, so my next goal is to see a 12! Today is a protein day, so chicken for lunch again (just for a change!)

1 comment:

lime green cardi said...

Found your blog via Twitter. Great to hear other people@s experiences of Dukan. I've just finished my Attack phase.

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...