Friday, June 12, 2009

Suffering

For those of a nervous disposition, move away now.

My nose is like a scabby, constantly dripping tap.

My eyes are swollen, red, and streaming.

My sinuses ache.

My skin is tight and sore.

My head feels like it's full of cotton wool.

Hayfever. I hate it.

It's not just all that above, it's that it's all together. Never ending. Arrgh.

It's the sudden, unannounced drip that appears on my shirt. It feels like a nose bleed. No warning. A cold usually gives some advance warning of impending dripping, but not this.

I am fully, and completely fed up. Concrete everything. Sod global warming, at least I won't feel like this. Take every plant, tree, blade of grass in the UK, and nuke it from space. It's the only way to be sure.

Failing that, amputation from the neck up.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...