Friday, May 29, 2009

Where to go with this...?

I really don't see the point in continually telling the world how tired I am; how rubbish London transport can be; how stressful the job is; or how many house jobs were done of an evening / weekend. However, as that has now removed a lot of my waking hours the question is, what should I write about?

Looking at my stats, there are 8 people who regularly (daily) visit the web site. There are also a number of people subscribed to the RSS feed (of course I have no idea if they read the feed). So, you lot, what do you want more of? Rants about current world stupidity? Photos? Commentary on little things? Hopes and dreams? Or should I just shut up? Go back to technical postings once in a blue moon?

Any idea? No preference?

2 comments:

Jon said...

Photo's are good; as are grand expositions about the state of the country/world/universe and revelations of hopes and dreams. Twitter's better for wittering and I'm likely to ignore the technical posts :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, I think the stuff about the traffic / travel has been done enough now! I like the technical posts of course... I guess by and large I would side with Jon's remarks. I do like the pics of the view from the desk!

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...