Friday, May 15, 2009

This is the end.

Well, it is for a week and a day.

And boy do I need it. Late nights all week, early mornings twice (including today). A holiday is very much needed.

I'll be leaving the blackberry at home. I don't know about my phone. I think I'll have to leave that too. Too many reports of apps ignoring the data roaming preferences and costing people a fortune. No thanks!

So no communication for a week. A scary concept for me.

Must remeber the camera. We've had a period of forgetfulness when it comes to the camera lately, but I've charged it up, and it's ready to go. Just in time for me to walk into the sea with it in my pocket. Again. Again.

Strangely tired. I've actually had a reasonable amount of bed time the last couple of nights, but sleep (or at least deep sleep) is elusive at the moment. Combine that with an 06:20 alarm call, and tiredness isn't hard to explain.

Ok, enough. Be good whilst I'm out. See you back and refreshed on a week come Tuesday.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...