Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nearly didn't make it again

I've finally caught up on 527 news feeds, but haven't left much time to blog.

Not that there is much to blog about.

Last night, for example, I got home, saw my daughter for a bit, retired to the studay, worked until 20:20, had something to eat, and went to bed. Hardly the most stimulating experiences on which to blog.

My daughter woke a few times in the night. On one of those she appeared to be having a tantrum. Whilst still dreaming. Even in her dreams, things don't always go her way!

The weekend was busy but uneventful. Lots of jobs, some shopping, some sleep.

Swimming on Sundays is going well. Little one knows to kick her legs and splash her arms. It's not very effective yet, but the theory is there. She's picked it up by herself too. I'm not daft enough to try and teach a 2 year old front crawl!

Busy afternoon again today. Meetings until 17:30. This should be the last time this week though. I'm starting to put my foot down. Anyone who schedules a late meeting without checking with me first will get a request to move it, or a decline. The only caveat is when it's in my best interest to be there. Today's late meeting was checked with me first, so no complaints. (Only grumbles about the hour)

Journey's taking longer than it should. We're approaching London Bridge, and I only started this post at Westminster. It's warming up too.

Just got a seat though. Woo.

Not really coming up with much else to write. Time to think about work.

1 comment:

dgoemans said...

i apologise for all shared feeds. myself and my colleagues share so much stuff, i have at least 50 every day to read. But i have been enjoying the stuff that comes from your side :)

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...