Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Early II

So it's 7:30, and I'm on the tube. Usually I'd be getting out of bed around now. Late. But true.

I don't think the photo on the previous post worked. I'll fix it later.

For now it's travel and meetings in my future.

My morning hot chocolate was too hot this morning. It was undrinkable until we actually pulled into Paddington. Too hot to drink nearly 30 minutes after it was made. Good job I didn't drop it, that would have hurt!

Inflated a paddling pool for my daughter last night. Took ages. Almost an hour with an electric pump in the back garden. Our neighbours must love us!

So, drinks with work this evening. Not sure I'll be much company by then, but we'll see how it goes.

Tired. No, honestly. Is it time to go home yet?

Oh well. Ever onward.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...