Friday, April 17, 2009

Absent

It's been a quiet blogging week. This is only the second time I've actually gone into the office. That's because I've been too busy working.

No interesting time off stories I'm afraid. Tuesday I came home, worked; Wednesday I stayed home, worked late; Thursday I stayed home, worked very late; and here we are today.

What a fun life. 6 hours of conference calls yesterday. And real work too.

My lovely wife and daughter are off to her Mums for the weekend, so I have an opportunity to clear a few jobs off; starting with cleaning the carpet.

As this is my blog, I know it wouldn't be complete without a travel whinge. The train I caught first this morning was delayed by 27 minutes (although, from my perspective, it was 3 minutes early), the second one ran very slow into London; and now, finally, the Jubilee is delayed due to signalling problems. Severe delays, and no sign of us moving any time soon. I love commuting.

Having just typed that, we're finally moving. For how long is anyones guess! See you at the other side!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...