Monday, March 30, 2009

Life on a Monday morning

Here we go again. Another week, another set of delays and cancellations.

However, enough whinging about trains. How was the weekend?

On Saturday we did Earth hour. Turning all the lights (and pretty much everything else bar the fridge) off for an hour whilst we had a candlelight dinner. In fact, the meal and company were so good we did over an hour and a half! Most of the electrical equipment remained off until Sunday too, so we definitely did our bit.

Sunday saw swimming and gardening. Not at the same time. Swimming was colder than usual, so a little on the quick side, but good. We spent a lot of time playing in the water, and less time playing on the steps and the slides. (Her choice by the way; I get no say in what we do.)

Gardening involved my wife having to untangle and string up a complicated series of plants whilst I cut out 3 beds for climbers. We also planted a few more bulbs. We're up to date on the garden again, but I'm sure there will be more to do.

So, another week, another set of challenges (first of which is get to work!) Definitely getting to the point where I need a break.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...