Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here we go again

Trains are rubbish. They've all been delayed and /or slow running this morrning. Rubbish.

Right, that out of the way, what next?

No idea. 2 weeks off has stifled my creativity. You'd think I'd have done something in that time worth writing about but no. I did turn 32, I suppose that's worth a mention. Got a load of computer parts to upgrade the old system. Then rebuilt it twice to take advantage of the new bits. It's all up and running now, only one problem with the mouse pausing left to fix.

My parents visited, it was good to see them.

My wife and daughter have been ill. Especially my poor wife. It did mean I got a whole day with my daughter on Sunday. Exhausting, but fun.

It was our third wedding anniversary yesterday. I was feeling less than good however, so a bit of a non event. We're out on Saturday for a meal though, so that'll be nice.

Anything else? No, not really.

Not the most exciting of lives really. Still, I like it.

Nice to have the phone back. I really can't stress how good it is to be re-connected. Sad isn't it?!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...