Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back

I have my phone back. A new mainboard has fixed me up. It also meant I lost all my apps, and all my settings. Thankfully? With this being a google phone, my contacts, mail, and calendar entries just re-synced and were up and running in minutes.

I've re-installed most stuff back on now, and configured the main bits. Twitter is running, and so are my rss feeds.

And, most impotantly, I can blog again. Doing it from my work phone wasn't working for me. Sending things through works servers isn't the best of ideas, and having to manually edit every entry to remove the signature wasn't ideal either.

So, enforced holiday from the connected world over, normal service can resume. Expect a whinging post about trains in the morning! ;)

1 comment:

Al said...

I was beginning to wonder what was wrong. Mid-mornings just weren't the same without hearing about trains being busy.

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...