Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Late post

This post is late. As am I. But I'm going to be late this evening, so it balances out. That's my theory anyway.

Did some exercise last night. 30 minutes of cardio box. The upside was that I felt like I was boxing with Davina, the downside was that I was doing exercise.

I don't feel too bad this morning. A little tightness in my calf.

Other than the exercise, we ate and went to bed. Well, one of us did. Someone may have stayed up writing e-mails and surfing the net.

Off to work now. It's exactly a month until all my staff are back in the office. Back from all their seperate holidays. Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...