Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late? Glacial travel

Our local river burst its banks last night. As a result, everything stopped dead this morning. I don't know whether the time stamp on this will go on post time or send time (they get sent underground and posted when the phone surfaces), but it is now midday and I'm still not at work.

I'm parked at a train station on a different line, getting home will be interesting, and I'm supposed to be in some very important meetings today starting at 11:30. Oops.

In other news, google have finally put calendar and contact sync in place for the iphone; so, finally, my wife and I can have a shared calendar, and an easy way to maintain contact data. Woo. It took long enough!

Now, better concentrate on thinking about work. Easier said than done, the girl next to me is wearing the brightest, most hideous red jacket and I've forgotten my sun glasses!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...