Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

All day.

I spent last night on the computer, sorting some paperwork out, and saving us some money. All worthwhile.

My wife was out at a restaurant with friends until late, and my daughter went straight to sleep with no fuss, so I had the evning to myself.

Once the paperwork was sorted I cooked a quick meal (quick apart from heating up the oven. I'll be glad when we get to tomorrow and I can replace the fan motor in the quicker oven), watched a little TV (there really isn't much on worth watching), and then retired to "World of Goo". I'm now part way through world 2, and the game is getting interesting. Multiple problems per level, and a little lateral thinking. It leaves me hoping for a real challenge a bit further in.

Apart from fitting the fan motor I don't know what the weekend has in store. Thats ok though, everyone needs some mystery in their life.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...