Thursday, February 12, 2009

Better

One indigestion tablet and a couple of polos later I feel better. Stomach returning to normal, mouth tastes better.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I've got too much on at work, and that my daughter waking me several times a night isn't helping. Time for some baby valium!

Out tonight for a leaving do. Don't think I'll stay long.

Out last night with my wife. A pint in a recently refurbished local pub, and a chat. It was nice. We don't get many opportunities to sit and chat away from the daily grind very often.

Weekend approaches, no idea what's planned yet. Hopefully some sleep!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...