Monday, January 05, 2009

Same old, same old

Here we are in a new year. A traditional time of change, of resolutions. And yet, the same problems exist this week that were there last week. We're still too tired; we're still going to sleep too late; little one is still waking us in the night; we're still sleeping in too late to compensate.

It's going to hurt, but tomorrow has to lead to a re-adjusted lifecycle. Alarms will be set where I can't reach them from the bed. Resolutions will be made. Things will change.

Also, tomorrow sees the start of "Steve's Tuesday Morning View" a photo of the dawn taken at the same time every week. It'll be Tuesday to avoid Bank Holidays (and also because I missed it this morning). Something to look forward to.

This twitter thing seems easy enough. I'm following enough people to get enough reminders to update. This, plus the blog, and the picasa photo albums suits me. Facebook is fading as a pull now. I feel I lost contact with people for a reason, if I'm not in touch, why do I care about your latest drunken weekend? I'll keep it going for a while, see how it fares. Time is, however, precious, and I only have time for limited updates.

Time to focus, time to change, time to start doing something, and make some choices over what can't be done.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...