Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year, same week

I really should have taken today off. Having worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday, and then having Thursday off, today seems a real drag. My mind is having issues working out what day it is. It's amazing how important routine is.

Last night, convinced it was Sunday (even after a conversation 30 minutes earlier where I had mentioned doing the ironing because it was Sunday, and then realizing it wasn't) I washed my daughters hair. Poor thing doesn't like it at the best of times, but now she's had an extra turn.

We visited Kew gardens yesterday, and had a nice wander. Little one enjoyed it for the most part, but it was a little crowded for me and my wife. We finished up our New Year with "Quantum of Solace". A good film, but a little too fast paced in the action scenes at times.

Next week, I feel, is the proper start of the year. People will be back from holiday, and we can start working properly. Today is just one last chance to get the paperwork up to date. Joy.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...