Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Life at the dark end

Things didn't go quite according to plan, but I did manage to get up at 06:20. Unfortunately, my backup alarm went off before the quieter main alarm, so it was a bit of a rude awakening.

I'm ok, if a little spaced, at the moment; but this will definitely catch up with me. Must have a proper early night tonight or I'll be good for nothing tomorrow.

Travelling in watching TV shows isn't leaving much time for blogging. Also, it feels a little weird watching a programme about a serial killer in a crowded train. Wonder what my neighbours think if they glance over at the wrong moment. Still, Dexter is an interesting diversion.

Fast approaching work. It seems to creep up on me.

I got so engrossed in the program last night that I rode the tube 2 stops past mine. I ended up paying attention at Swiss Cottage, and had to quickly get off and ride back to Baker Street. Wasted about 15 minutes.

Busy day, and the low headache is starting already.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...