Monday, January 19, 2009

It was a wet and rainy Monday...

It's not often that I leave the house and it's raining. Considering that we live in a, supposedly, wet country, it's actually dry most of the time.

Had a good long (not long enough) weekend. Friday was my daughter's birthday, so we took her to an indoor play area. Essentially padded scafolding with some slides, she loved it. Saturday we tried to go and see some horses, but it was shut. Sunday, we had some garden play. In between all that we got some planting done, saw "Twilight", and I got my hair cut. A productive weekend.

My wife and daughter will be away three nights this week, so a chance to catch up on some sleep. I'll miss them, but short periods of quiet are good.

Who knows what work will bring. The "emergencies" of last week are over, time for some new ones.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...