Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here we go again

Slept well, but not enough last night. Monday saw a terrible night. So bad that I couldn't get up yesterday, and worked from home.

My wife and I are just dog tired now. It'll take many nights of good sleep to catch up. Which we see no sign of getting.

Last night, and tonight my wife and daughter are staying with my wife's parents giving me a chance to get a couple of nights. It'll make a dint, but I fear won't be enough. At least it'll be followed by a weekend. Bad nights, but late mornings.

Right, enough whinging. I'll talk about something else next time.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Annwyn keeping you awake? How was Christmas?

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...