Thursday, January 29, 2009

Days ticking by

Working late last night. 9pm. Remotely for the last bit, but still too late. My wife was fantastic. Proof reading for me, no complaints about the disruption to our evening, nor the lateness. She's great.

No disturbances from little one last night, so we got a full nights sleep. Even though we both still feel tragic, I think we're getting better. There are more smiles. It's been a tough couple of months sleep wise.

Tax tonight. An evening of forms and paperwork. Joy. Thanks to Jon for helping me out on this. At least this is the last difficult year. It's simple from here out. Unless I go contracting again!

That's London Bridge out the way, we're packed in and heading to work. Should be an interesting day. Major change going in to one of my systems, and, hopefully, some positive feedback to last nights efforts. We'll see.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...