Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tired and...what day is it?

Ok, not *that* tired, mentally distant maybe. Took me 2 minutes to work out what day it is. Wednesday right?

Utterly rammed today, I keep wobbling whilst I type as I can't get to a decent hand hold.

Life is fine. No changes from yesterday with the job. Just a busy day with plenty to do. We got all our xmas decorations up yesterday, so our house is now a festive centre. Great to come home to.

Hopefully I'll get some swimming in tonight, but I think I've got a late meeting (flipping americans refuse to have meetings at sensible times.) Hopefully I won't be home too late.

For some reason, at this time of the morning, I'm craving pizza. Weird.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...