Friday, December 19, 2008

Something interesting

Well, maybe. If I can think of something. So much going on in the world, so little of it joyful. Hey, it's Friday. A fact my brain disputed this morning. I was putting out the bins when I decided I was being daft. It was Thursday. Silly me. So I put the bags back. As I shut the garage door I caught sight of a bag next door, then another. Hmm, maybe it wasn't Thursday. So I put the bins out again. By this point, I had missed my train. So I went and made my wife a nice hot drink, and faffed with the computer for a bit.

We were up in the night with little one, and this has compounded the lack of recent sleep to leave both me and my wife knackered and a 'bit spaced'. Just what I need when I've got some important meetings today. TFI Friday.

No idea what we'll do this weekend. Sleep for the whole thing would be good. I doubt there will be another trip up to London, but we will fid something to do. My poor wife is going stir crazy. She's stuck in waiting for friends who cancel at the last minute. It's just been one of those weeks. Time of year I guess.

At least the tube is fairly empty at this time of day.

And there we go. Writers block. Have a good weekend, and I'll try to do something worth writing about between now and Monday.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...