Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Typing ...

with the headphones plugged into this phone is not easy!

My blog got a real comment from a real person yesterday. Until now, the only commenters have been my friends and family. Much appreciated comments they've been too. However, now my comments have been visited by greatness. Not one of the great unwashed, but the great Richard Madeley (or Dick, as I like to think of him) himself! I know! I was shocked too.

Clearly being the good sheep that I am, and fool for anything new and shiny has payed off. I can only surmise that filling in all that nonsense on blogger stating all the blogs I'm following has actually produced some traffic. And there was me thinking it had just duplicated all my feeds in Google Reader.

The, excellent, advice in the comment will be followed through on. Consider tired and cranky to be my preffered state of being. Being fed up with commuters just comes naturally, and fat women with oversized hand bags deserve everything they get frankly.

Which reminds me of a joke.

A freshman from Texas is lost on Princeton campus and inquires of a senior gentleman, "Excuse me sir, where abouts is the library at?"
The senior looks at the freshman and sneers, "At Princeton we don't finish sentences with prepositions."
The freshman replies, "Ok, where abouts is the library at, asshole?"

And with that, I'll remind you that I'm here all week. Try the veal. Thank you and goodnight.

1 comment:

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

And that's exactly how I found you. Judy may mock me for spending most of my days looking for references to myself but but one must ensure that bad things aren't being said about one's person.

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...