Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Speech

I'm in the process of writing a speech for myself and another friend to give in our dual role as best men. And it's difficult. Suming up a friend's character and life in a short speech that is both funny and evocative is bad enough without having to work out delivery between 2 people as well.

Other than that, life continues as normal; not enough sleep, too much stress.

People around me continue to get too close, although handbags are absent this morning. So far. Can't believe it's only Wednesday, it feels like I've done enough for it to be Friday.

It's my Mum's birthday today. Happy birthday Mum, I'll speak to you a bit later on.

Here comes the crush at Waterloo. Better go.

1 comment:

http://lauriekendrick.wordpress.com said...

I send you Mum Birthday greetings for Texas....Houston, no less!

Best,
Laurie Kendrick

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...