Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thursday dawning

Tired this morning. More than yesterday, the terrible night we had Tuesday / Wednesday is definitely catching up.

My phone is annoying me more and more each day. The lack of bluetooth means that handsfree doesn't work in the car. My calendar sync sends e-mails to all the meeting invitees every time it syncs. Even if it's not my meeting. Even if it's in the past. The software on my PC isn't working properly; so, even though I've re-installed it twice, it syncs my phonebook, but won't start the outlook calendar, so I can't do a manual sync. Annoyingly, it connects fine during the setup, and I can see all the folders, it just doesn't start at all when I hit sync.

This all, I believe, stems from OS 4.5 and desktop manager 4.5 not being tested properly on my phone. I'm no longer a big market, so quality control went on the new kit, the curve and the pearl. Us 8800 owners suffer. I'd drop back to 4.2, but I much prefer the web browser, and the html e-mail makes things much more readable. Other things work so much better, I guess I'll just have to put up with it until December when my contract is up for renewal, and I can get a flashy new phone with some proper testing.

Ok, whinge over.

My brother is heading down to us this weekend which should be good. A chance for him to see his niece, and for us to catch up.

As some stupid woman has literally thrown herself at the mass of bodies on the train at Waterloo just as the doors wre closing, we're a little over packed! Thankfully someone got off at Southwalk, so it's a little easier. However here's London Bridge where it'll get a lot worse all the way to work, so, time to go.


------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...