Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Warm

It's warm this morning. Or, at least, I am. Strange, as it's miserable, and damp outside. Maybe the tran doors haven't been left open overnight.

Next train now, and slightly cooler. Much condensation though.

We've now stopped. Apparently, someone is leaning on the doors. We've been here 2 minutes, so I find that hard to believe now. What we have is a broken train. Fun.

Anyway. I've been taking mouthwash for a tiny ulcer on my tounge, the side effect of which is making all my food taste horrible. The taste receptors at the front of my mouth don't seem to work correctly for the majority of the day after using the stuff first thing. I'm on day 4 now, and the effect is slightly lessened this morning, but still definitely there. I drank a strawberry, raspberry, apple and banana smoothie yesterday, and it tasted bizarre. Not horrible per se, just wierd. Chicken chilli soup at lunch was another interesting experience. Thankfully the effect seems to wear off by the evening, so I'll be back to normal on Saturday having had a week of wierdness.

Train update, we started moving after 5 minutes. No explanation, and no further problems. Yet.

Today is interesting. For the first time in a long time I only have one meeting. And, that meeting is only 30 minutes. There is a serious danger of me getting some work done!

Time to get to it.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...