Monday, September 29, 2008

This morning

I got on the tube this morning, and promptly couldn't move. I managed to get my blackberry out, and, from memory, composed the post this morning with just my thumb whilst unable to see either the screen nor the keyboard! I was impressed that it worked.

Busy weekend. Planted a large number of bulbs. Managed to do a run. Spent 4 hours on Saturday doing my day job due to "urgent requirements".

Busy day today, but only with the boring stuff.

It's amazing the size of pushchairs / prams / travel systems these days given the size of the occupants!

And on that random thought. Au revoir.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...