Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Half way. Is the glass empty or full?

Mid way into the week, and hopefully an easy slide to the weekend. I have a huge back log of e-mails to go through, and some other paperwork to bring up to date; but with less meetings (including none on Friday yet) I may get up to date.

I went for a sport massage yesterday evening. On top of all the problems with my feet (or maybe as a result of them) all the muscles in my legs are *extremely* tight. So I have a number of sessions booked so they can be pushed, prodded, and generally loosened up. Yesterday's session ached, but wasn't as painful as I'd expected. It's probably too early to say whether it made a difference.

Otherwise, life carries on. Little one slept better last night. The lack of sauna-like conditions helped. Other than that, nothing major to report. Onwards to the weekend!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...